Leading cancer care. Closer to home, and on your side.
As the Brazos Valley's leader in cancer care, St. Joseph Cancer Center in Bryan, Texas offers complete services to identify and treat breast, prostate, lung, colon, and many other cancers. Our facilities include the most advanced diagnostics and clinical treatments available, all performed by board-certified cancer doctors – oncologists, radiologists and surgeons.
St. Joseph Cancer Center was designed to treat cancer in a very unique way: by treating cancer and allowing our patients to live as normally as possible during their treatment.
Our cancer doctors have trained at some of the nation's most renowned medical centers. We have the only fellowship-trained radiation oncologist in the Brazos Valley. Our oncology nurses and support team are dedicated to helping each patient work through treatment and recovery in the best way possible for them. As cancer specialists, we create a multidisciplinary approach to each patient’s treatment. Plus, St. Joseph Cancer Center is accredited with a Commendation by the American College of Surgeons (ACOS) Commission on Cancer (COC).
Advanced diagnostics for early detection.
Our Cancer Center is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools to help detect tumors in their earliest stages. Our processes include a promise to turn around breast biopsy results to patients within 24-48 hours. And our nurse navigator works closely with the physician to keep them well-informed of progress during the entire time of a patient’s treatment. Plus, the Breast Center at St. Joseph is the ONLY nationally accredited center in the Brazos Valley earning the designation from the American College of Surgeons through its National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Access to pioneering clinical research trials and protocols.
St. Joseph Cancer Center participates in research studies and clinical trials of new and innovative treatments for cancer. A constant flow of studies means that research trials are continuously being opened for our patients. We actively seek patients to take part in trials, administering a treatment or drug being studied, and provide comprehensive follow up on the patient after the trial is concluded.
Treating cancer and caring for our patients with everything we’ve got.
- Advanced Cancer Treatment - We never stop striving to improve diagnosis and treatment options –the innovation, determination, and skill of our team continually drive better outcomes for our patients, and our surgeons use state-of-the-art techniques for more precise, less invasive procedures and precise imaging and treatment capabilities
- NAPBC Accredited Breast Center of Excellence – A program of the American College of Surgeons, the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) challenges breast cancer centers to enhance the care they provide by addressing patient-centered needs and measuring the quality of the care they deliver against national standards
- New Patient Orientation - Designed to help new patients, plus their family and friends, learn about the process and their treatment options
- Cancer Chemotherapy Program – Offering both outpatient and inpatient chemotherapy, with the only Oncology Unit in the region in an acute care setting
- Cancer Radiation Therapy Program - On-site, state-of-the-art equipment comparable to major metropolitan cancer hospitals, and Radiation Therapists credentialed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) deliver radiation treatment with exceptional precision
- Diagnostic Imaging - American College of Radiology (ACR) Accredited staff providing state-of-the-art, full-field digital mammography and stereotactic biopsies
- Board Certified Pathologists - Physicians who are trained in processing tissue and fluid samples for highly accurate diagnoses
- Palliative Care - A coordinated program to provide support and pain management throughout the treatment process, as well as end-of-life support
- Nutritionist - A Registered Dietitian who supports the maintenance of good nutrition and health during the treatment process
- Nurse Navigator – A patient advocate who facilitates and improves access to treatment and education
- Complete Support Services - Social Services, Support Groups, Caregiver Workshops, Survivor Training and Rehab, plus community outreach
- American Cancer Society – St. Joseph Cancer Center has a strong, long-standing partnership with the American Cancer Society
Our team. Prepared to support you every step of the way.
Our team of cancer specialists includes cancer doctors and staff who are dedicated to providing you and your family with care and support throughout the treatment process.
St. Joseph Cancer Center is made up of several teams, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgeons, nurses, therapists, case workers, and educators - all cancer specialists, with uncompromising integrity and compassion for our patients.
Your answer to cancer is expert care, closer to home. And it's all at St. Joseph. Call us today to schedule your no-obligation initial consultation. Our caring team of experts will help you understand your options and talk through the decisions you’ll need to make. Trust us with your care, we’ll support you every step of the way. Call (979) 774-0808 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org