In the Franciscan tradition, out of reverence for the dignity of every person, our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of quality diagnostic testing to all Brazos Valley customers in need of such service.
In accordance with the St. Joseph Health System mission statement, the St. Joseph Laboratory shall:
- Use a team approach in providing laboratory services.
- Maintain qualified professional, technical and support staff.
- Provide a safe and productive work environment.
- Continually evaluate the quality of services provided.
- Provide a "best value" in the Brazos Valley by offering easy to use, low cost laboratory services.
- Aid physicians and other healthcare providers in their services to the patient.
- Communicate effectively with each laboratory customer - physicians, nurses, office staff, vendors and other customers.
Laboratory Collection Stations and Hours
St. Joseph Laboratory Annex
2717 Osler Boulevard
Bryan TX 77802
Mon-Fri 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
St. Joseph ER - College Station
4411 State Highway 6 South
College Station TX 77845
Everyday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
St. Joseph Regional Health Center Laboratory, 2nd Floor
2801 Franciscan Drive
Bryan TX 77802
After-hour services and Pre-Op Patients ONLY
For additional clinics that offer patient walk-in laboratory services, please click here.
For those who have taken a proactive involvement in their health, St. Joseph Laboratory Services offers self-referral testing. These tests do not require a physician's order, so you can monitor your health easily and accommodate your schedule. Insurance plans will not pay for laboratory testing that is not ordered by a physician, so these charges must be paid at the time of service. Also, we cannot send the results to any doctor, but we can provide them to you in person or by mail.
Self Referral Testing Form and Prices
We offer cash discount pricing for all of our tests. If you would like to take advantage of our cash prices you can do so at any of our collection stations or St. Joseph Clinics. Please call us at (979) 776-2400 for questions about tests and prices.