Manor Volunteer Opportunities
VOLUNTEERS ... Making a Difference Everyday!
|St. Joseph Manor, Bryan
2333 Manor Drive
Bryan, Texas 77802
|| Burleson St. Joseph Manor, Caldwell
1022 Presidential Corridor
Caldwell, Texas 77836
St. Joseph Manor is looking to build on our already wonderful Volunteer Program and have a variety of areas in which to spend time and bring smiles to our residents. We also have the opportunity for Young People ages 14 - 17 to participate in our Junior Volunteer Program during the summer time, school breaks or when they need to complete volunteer hours for school.
What can volunteers do?
- Assist on nursing floors
- Groups can sponsor monthly birthday parties
- Bingo callers/helpers
- Playing games with residents (dominos, cards, table games, puzzles)
- Music- playing musical instruments such as piano, guitar, etc.
- Sing-alongs with residents
- Room visits (reading, talking/listening, etc.)
- Helping with monthly calendars, newsletters and bulletin boards
- Decorating for holidays and special events
How to apply
All St. Joseph Manor, Bryan, applications are processed through Volunteer Services Department for St. Joseph Regional Health Center.
Click on our link for the Friends of St. Joseph Manor Application. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 979-776-2917.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Manor in Caldwell, please call 979.567.0920 to inquire about opportunities.