Volunteers... Making a Difference Everyday
We have over 1000 volunteers who make a difference by providing compassionate care and exceptional service to patients and staff. Come and experience the St. Joseph Difference!
Learn more about what our program has to offer throughout St. Joseph Health System by clicking on the links on the left side of the page.
To apply, please click on How to Become a Volunteer.
We are currently looking for help in the following critical areas. If you have strong customer service skills and a desire to serve others, please consider applying for these opportunities:
- Critical Care Waiting Room - need help checking in and escorting visitors to Critical Care, providing support and communication between family, visitors and staff. Three to four hour shifts available on Sundays 2pm-8 pm, Wednesdays 4 pm-8 pm, Thursdays 4-8 pm, Fridays 8 am-5 pm, Saturdays 2 pm-5 pm, Sundays 8 am-2 pm. Click here to apply.
- Information Desk - greeting guests, escorting guests, answering phone, providing patient location information and facility information. Strong customer service skills required. Three to four hour shifts available on Monday 8 am - 12 pm, Wednesdays 12-4 pm, and Thursdays 8 am - 5 pm. Click here to apply.
- Tower Surgery Desk - help needed escorting families to surgery area, checking patients in, overseeing waiting area, and facilitating communication between surgery and families waiting. Flexible shifts available Monday - Fridays 6 am - 6 pm. Click here to apply.
- College Station locations - help needed directing patients, overseeing waiting areas, assisting staff and patients, providing outreach to patients, assiting with scheduling. Flexible shifts available Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. Click here to apply.
- Clerical Assistance needed for various departments throughout the hospital. Three to four hours shifts available Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm. Click here to apply.
- Friends of St. Joseph Manor - calling bingo for Assisted Living residents on Tuesday and/or Thursdays 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm; helping greet and serve coffee to Assisted Living residents on Saturday and Sunday 7:15 am - 9 pm. Click here to apply.
For a complete listing of all assignments: Opportunity Directory
Log in to the St. Joseph Volunteer Information Center for registered users