Social Media and Social Networking Policy
St. Joseph Health System recognizes the benefits of doing business in the social media marketplace. Thanks to the exemplary work of our staff, a vigilant team devoted to best practices and process improvement, St. Joseph's clinical outcomes are some of the best in the state and among the top percentages in the nation. As an organization, St. Joseph has been recognized for its business model by the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. St. Joseph consistently performs above national and state averages in customer service.
As a leader in so many areas, like customer service and quality outcomes, and as a thought leader, it seems only fitting that St. Joseph boldly embrace and implement best practices in social media.
There are many benefits to entering this marketplace, some measurable, others immeasurable. St. Joseph is excited to use social technologies as yet another way to build brand loyalty, fulfill our mission and create and deepen interest in St. Joseph and what we offer.
Participation Terms & Conditions:
1. We ask that you treat others with respect, even if disagreements occur.
2. Please do not post material that could be considered an infringement on the rights of others.
3. St. Joseph reserves the right to delete postings that it deems to be slanderous, obscene, soliciting or threatening. We may also block users.
4. Remember that these are public forums and whatever information you share will be viewed by others. Consider this carefully before posting detailed personal medical information.
5. St. Joseph has no control over the policies and practices of third party sites. Once you leave www.st-joseph.org or any of its related sites you are subject to the policies of those sites.
6. Please be advised that all postings to St. Joseph sponsored sites will be publicly available on the internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the internet.
7. By posting a comment or any other material like a photo or video to a St. Joseph-sponsored site, users give St. Joseph the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to: displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from and publishing your submission.
8. St. Joseph reserves the right to review all comments before they are posted and to edit them to preserve readability for other users.
9. By participating with St. Joseph Health System in social networking communities you agree to indemnify St. Joseph Health System, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses arising out of a clam by a third party relating to any posts you have made. Or any material user has posted on a St. Joseph sponsored site.