Senior Renewal Program
St. Joseph offers a distinctive program to enhance the emotional health of Senior Adults. Seniors can face unique emotional problems that can make life abnormally difficult, including:
- Difficulty coping with change
- Trouble adjusting to retirement
- Deterioration of daily living skills
- Loneliness and isolation
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Adjusting to declining physical health
- Strained family relationships
The Senior Renewal Program allows patients to receive an intensive level of treatment without the high cost or inconvenience of inpatient hospitalization. Through a combination of group psychotherapy, individual, and family therapy, clients gain insight into their illness and learn effective ways to cope with their issues.
For more information, click here to download a printable brochure.
Grimes Center for Senior Renewal:
Program Director - Rebecca Barton, MSN,RN
Medical Director - Fernando Torres, MD
210 S. Judson Street
Navasota, TX 77868