Requirements to Volunteer
- Complete an application
- Be in good health
- Make a time commitment
- Adult (non students) - commit to six months, working at least one shift per week (2-4 hours per week).
- College - commit to either a spring, summer or fall session, volunteering for at least one shift per week (2-4 hours per week).
- Provide a letter of reference
- Letter can be from an employer, church, civic/volunteer organization, school or teacher/professor.
- Letter should include specific information about your character and qualities you possess.
- The letter does not have to be in a sealed envelope.
- We accept mailed letters.
- Submit letter after application to email@example.com or fax to 979.776.2927 or mail: SJRHC/Volunteer Services, 2801 Franciscan Drive, Bryan, TX 77802
- Instructions on submitting your reference letter will be mailed to you upon receipt of your application.
- Pass background screening
- Pass core competency exams on hospital orientation
- Attend Orientation Session
- Attend Department Orientation